Wall Canvas Art Prints & Pictures Care and Protection
All Art By People canvas art prints have been manufactured to the highest standard, and will last for many many years if cared for. Here are some ideas you might want to consider when caring for your wall art canvas...
- Don't place your canvas art print too close to sources of heat (e.g, directly above a radiator, oven or open fire).
- Don't place you canvas art print where it will be exposed to high levels of moisture or humidity (e.g, above a bath, in a modern shower room, kitchen hob, sink or close to where you boli your kettle)
- Your canvas artwork uses UV archival inks which are lightfast and therefore have added protection against fading. However, you will shorten the lifespan of your print if it is displayed in continuous, strong sunlight.
- Do not use any chemical cleaners, fluids or spray's to clean your canvas print. Use a soft cloth a brush.
- Dust can be removed gently from your canvas with a brush, or use a statically charged cleaning cloth or a light feather duster. If dust build up is heavy then you can carefully use a vacuum cleaner on low power fitted with a soft dust brush attachment.
- To remove dirt build up or splashes wipe very gently with a slightly damp, soft damp cloth, then allow to dry. Never rub your canvas print too hard or continuously in the same area.
- Avoid touching the surface of your canvas print with greasy fingers as this will transfer oils from you hands and may cause staining or marking.
- When transporting your canvas print protect it by using bubble-wrap or a similar impact resistant protective covering, and pay particular care not to knock the corners or edges. We recommended saving the custom box wesupply for each canvas sold.
VIEW OUR FULL RANGE OF CANVAS ART PRINTS